After a long silence (during which my hit count has mysteriously gone up?) , I finally have something blog-worthy to write about: the amazingly complex questions teenagers ask when given the opportunity. Naturally, few of them are directly addressed by the Bible:
- Can demons die?
- In John 8 when the Pharisees try to "trap" Jesus by asking him what to do with the woman caught in adultery, we assume that the pharisees would have used either the "yes, stone her" answer or the "no, spare her" answer against Jesus. But how could they used the "yes" answer against Him if it lined up with the law?
- I had a frightening dream. Was it caused by a demon?
- Can demons kill people?
- Could satan be forgiven if he repents of his sins?
- Does God hate satan, or just his sin?
- Could there be angels and demons fighting right now in this room? (They got really freaked out when I said yes.)